Agnes Pottier Dumas Wikipedia page not avaibale. But, she does have a Twitter bio with 2.8k followers.
Agnes Pottier Dumas was appointed as the mayor of Levallois-Perret, France in 2020. She is the first woman to serve in the position of the city. Similarly, Agnes succeeded Patrick Balkany, who was running the city since 1983.
Agnes Pottier Dumas Age Revealed
Agnes Pottier Dumas is the age of 35 years old.
She hails from Levallois in north-central France. Likewise, Agnes was born in the year 1985. However, her birthday and zodiac sign are off the web.
Her Husband And Marital Status
Agnes Pottier Dumas’s husband name is not disclosed.
Speaking about her family, Anges Pottier Dumas has 2 children. Both of them are girls around the age of 3 years and 5 years old. However, Agnes Pottier Dumas rarely talks about her married life.
Agnes Pottier Dumas Net Worth Explored
Agnes Pottier Dumas’s net worth yields her a good life in 2021. But the actual figure is under review.
Agnes has served in multiple governmental positions since 2009. Therefore, we are doubtless that the government pays her well. However, her actual fortune remains hidden for now.
|Name||Agnes Pottier Dumas|
|Age||35 years old|
Some Facts on Agnes Pottier Dumas
- Agnes Pottier Dumas’s Instagram handle is @agnes_pottier_dumas. Furthermore, she has attracted over 1.9k followers.
- She attended Panthéon-Sorbonne University in Paris. Likewise, she obtained her degree in International relations and action abroad.
- In 2009, Agnes Pottier Dumas joined the National Assembly Parliamentary as an assistant to Patrick Balkany. Similarly, she became Campaign director for Patrick Balkany in 2014.
- In 2014, the City of Levallois Municipal elected Dumas as a deputy mayor. In the like manner, Dumas served as the Advisor in charge of Hauts-de-Seine and Yvelines from 2015 to 2017.
- The city of Levallois-Perret elected Agnes Pottier Dumas as their mayor in June 2020. In fact, she won by 34.6% of the total vote cast.
- Soon after her election, Dumas is known for reinforcing security in two sectors of the Levallois area.