Alexis Brownley is a very young dog trainer who got popular after her audition on the 15th season of America’s Got Talent. Like many others, she is also showcasing her talent in America’s Got Talent in order to win the title and prize money of $1 million USD by impressing the whole world.
In her audition, she impressed all the four judges and got yeses from all of them. And she also made the judges very happy with her dog training skills and performance. Here is all you need to know about Alexis Brownley.
|Parents||Jill Shafranek Brownley|
10 Facts About Alexis Brownley
- Alexis Brownley is 8 years old as of 2020. The date of her birthday is not available.
- Born and raised in the state of Florida, Alexis Brownley lives with her father, mother, brother, and her rescued dogs.
- Detail information about her parents and other family members is not available. But we do know her mother’s name is Jill Shafranek Brownley.
- Although Alexis is just eight years old she has been training dogs for a few years now.
- Alexis is not studying currently. She trains the dog and showcases her talent at The Puppy Pals Comedic Stunt Dog Show.
- She doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia page. As a result, her biofacts and much other information about her are not available.
- The details of her height and other measurements are not available.
- Alexis has three dogs and she has trained them very well. They are named as Cash, Rudy, and Jetta. And these dogs perform the stunts very well.
- Alexis has quite a good online presence. She is active on her Facebook and Instagram. her social media account are managed by her mother.
- Besides Instagram, Alexis is also active on TikTok. And she loves making TikTok videos.