Aisha Mills is a Political Strategist who has worked hard for 20 years ensuring the LGBT right and women’s rights. She has been in many campaigns and has also won many campaigns and has been the source of inspiration for millions of people.
She is an ambitious lady with a great personality and has never moved back when it comes to LGBT rights and women’s rights which gave political power to people of color, LGBT people, and women. Here are 10 facts about Aisha Mills including her bio.
|Name||Aisha C Mills|
|Birthday||December 22, 1979|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Education||BA and MBA degree from the University of Maryland|
|Aisha C. Mills|
10 Facts About Aisha Mills
- Aisha Mills is a seasoned political strategist and a journalist who appears regularly on MSNBC and CNN.
- MSNBC political strategist and journalist Aisha Mills’ information has not been mentioned on the Wikipedia page.
- Aisha Mills is from New Jersey as she was born in the year 1979 on December 22. Her age is 41 years old.
- Furthermore, Aisha Mills was raised by her grandparents in New Jersey and there exists a very caring bond between them.
- Is she married? Aisha Mills is married to her wife ‘Danielle‘ in the year 2010 and their wedding was the first lesbian wedding ever featured by Essence magazine which was also the fight for LGBT equality.
- Furthermore, Aisha Mills has a good bond with her family including her parents but the details or the identity of her parents have not been revealed.
- Aisha Mills has a very loyal and loving life partner with whom she has been living in Brooklyn, New York for more than 20 years. Their dating life has been amazing.
- On her Instagram account, she has 4,422 followers where her creativity and talent are widely appreciated.
- Similarly, on her Twitter account, she has 33.4k followers and on Facebook, she has 2k+ followers.
- She is a graduate of the University of Maryland and has a BA and MBA degree.