Alan Baudot is known as The Black Samourai in the UFC. The heavyweight fighter has intimidated opponents with his physique. He is a fighter that uses Judo and Muay Thai, the combination of the two makes him a formidable opponent in the takedown and grappling side of the fight.
However, he can also be effective with striking as he has an 88% knockout rate. Before entering the UFC he was a well-known name in the MMA circuit.
|Birthday||February 1, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Height||6 Feet 4 inches (1.93 m)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
10 Facts About Alan Baudot
- Alan Baudot was born on February 1, 1988, according to Tapology, and is 32 years old as of October 2020.
- Similarly, the fighter has a height of 6 feet 3 inches (190.5 cm) and weighs in at 205 lbs (93 kg) according to data by Sherdog. He has a reach of 79 inches (201 cm).
- There is no information about his girlfriend or partner in the media, he might be in a relationship he has kept private from the media.
- Baudot was born in Lyon, France, and is French by his nationality, similarly, he belongs to African-French ethnicity.
- He fights out of Paris, France, and recently made his UFC debut in October 2020.
- The fighter, Alan Baudot made his professional MMA debut in July 2013 with a win against Akira Iezaki. He won the fight via a Round 1 knockout.
- Then, he lost his next fight to Oka Tomoyuki but it was a custom rules match. He won against Yuji Sakuragi and started a streak of 5 wins that ended in a loss against Dalcha Lungiambula.
- His professional record as of October 11, 2020, stands at 8 wins, 2 losses, and a draw.
- He lost his UFC debut match against Tom Aspinall after suffering heavy damage in the ground and pound.
- Out of his 8 wins, 7 were from TKO/KO making him a lethal striker.