Alander Pulliam, also known for his nickname Big Money AJ and Big Boss, was among the top 25 world marketing innovators of 2015, and to define the man with one profession would be an insult.
He is an actor, film producer, casting director, author, writer, investor, and business owner. As if it wasn’t enough, the talented individual is also carving a mark in the music industry.
Quick Facts: Alander Pulliam Wife Net Worth And Wikipedia: Everything You Need To Know
|Birthday||October 24, 1988|
|Profession||Film Producer and actor|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Youtube||Official Alander Lee Pulliam Jr|
Alander Pulliam Net Worth And Career
Alexander Pulliam was interested in acting since he was 14. People can see him in Family Still Matters, The Sacred, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Chocolate as a basketball player, Runner, Claude Jr, and a homeless guy, respectively. The roles he played may not seem too big, but it has to be considered as he is the executive producer behind Family Still Matters and GTA: Vice City.
In recent years, Alander Pulliam launched a streaming platform ‘ABM Company,’ which is similar to Twitch that we know today but focusing mainly on people’s lifestyles. Later on, he became the owner and founder of ABM Go, ABM Credit Union, ABM School of Business.
Any context regarding his musical career is unknown; however, he is rumored to have contributed a lot to the industry and worked with several big artists.
Although his salary throughout his career is unknown, Alander Pulliam’s net worth as of 2020 is $6 million.
Does Alander Pulliam Have A Wife? His Family Life
Alander Pulliam has kept his personal life away from the media’s radar. Any information regarding who the man is married to and whether he has any children is not yet revealed. According to his bio, his parents are deceased, and he lost his brother at the young age of 16.
He is an active user of Instagram and continuously posts for his 12 k followers. He promotes his work through Instagram alongside his co-personnel.
10 Facts on Alander Pulliam
- Alander Pulliam was born on October 24, 1998, in Dallas, Texas, USA. He is 32 years old now.
- His birth name is Alander Lee Pulliam Jr.
- He lost his brother when he was 16, and both of his parents are deceased.
- His interest in acting started at the young age of 14.
- He did not finish his college degree.
- The Artist’s Music Award of 2014 allowed him to become an honorary judge.
- The same year, he nearly lost his life due to an illness.
- His nicknames include Big Money Aj, Boss Man, Lilander, and Big Aj.
- He played a role in the Nickelodeon show ‘UN-fabulous’ at a young age.
- He is the owner and founder of ABM Go, ABM Credit Union, ABM School of Business.