Alanna LeVierge is a famous Canadian actress and model. Alanna LeVierge is mostly famous for her works in the industry such as Mia and Me, A Christmas for the Books, and The Boys. She is a very beautiful and talented artist who has been in the industry for almost 7 years and has established herself as a prominent actress in the industry.
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
|Education||Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute|
Alanna LeVierge made her acting debut in 2013 where she played the role of Grace in a short movie Grace. She has even given voice to a number of characters in the movie. Alanna LeVierge completed her acting classes at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York where she studied for almost a year.
— Alanna LeVierge (@alannalevierge) September 3, 2017
10 Facts on Alanna LeVierge:
- Alanna LeVierge was born in Abbotsford, Canada probably in the 1980s.
- Alanna’s age as of 2020 is around her late 30’s however she hasn’t revealed her exact date of birth in public.
- Until now there is no information regarding Alanna LeVierge in Wikipedia however, she might get featured soon in it.
- She is almost 5 feet and 4 inches tall however she hasn’t unfolded her exact height yet.
- She is available on her Instagram account @alannalevierge where Alanna LeVierge has more than 788 followers.
- Her net worth could be more than $100 thousand including all her movies earnings and her brand endorsements.
- Alanna LeVierge is an actress who has been part of the industry since 2013 which makes it more than 7 long years.
- Some of Alanna LeVierge’s famous works in the industry are Grounded for Christmas, The Black Widow Killer, Let Her Own, and Alone Together.
- She completed her acting classes at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute located in New York, United States of America.
- She is in a relationship with her boyfriend Adam D’Silva as she has mentioned it on her social media.