Alanna Maguire is an American woman who is the president of Fair Michigan. She is also widely recognized for being the wife of Dana Nessel, an American politician, and attorney general. Nessel is the 54th Attorney General of Michigan
|Education||Michigan State University; Homeland Security and Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis|
Alanna and her wife, Dana are a happily married couple and enjoying a happy and blissful marital life together. Together, the duo also shares two twins sons. Want to know more about Alanna Maguire? If yes then, move down the article and enjoy reading the following facts written about her.
10 Facts on Alanna Maguire
- Alana Maguire came into the limelight after marrying the famous attorney general of Michigan state, Dana Nessel.
- She was born in the United States of America. She is assumed to be in her mid-forties.
- Alanna has not revealed to the media her family details as of now.
- Maguire obtained her Master’s degree in Public Policy from Michigan State University and graduated from Homeland Security and Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis.
- Alana worked as a project manager for the National Marriage Challenge, a non-profit made to aid Michigan’s marriage equality case.
- Talking about her relationship status, Alanna Maguire is a happily married woman. She is married to her wife, Dana Nessel, Dana is the second openly gay elected gay attorney general in the US and the first openly gay LGBTQ person to be elected for office in the state of Michigan.
- The pair is also blessed with two lovely children. Two twins sons whose names are Zach and Alex.
- Alanna Maguire along with her spouse, Dana Nessel is currently residing in their home on the southeastern side of Michigan.
- Dana Nessel’s wife Alanna has not mentioned her earning source. However, her partner, Dana’s net worth is estimated to be at $ 2 million.
- On the other hand, she is not active on her social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.