Cheryl Smith is the wife of famous French chef Albert Roux. She is popular for her association with Albert aside from that there is not much information available about her. You can still learn some details about her in the 10 facts presented below.
Her husband Albert was a French Chef and restaurateur from Britain. Albert alongside his brother Michel operated Le Gavroche, a famous fine-dining restaurant offering luxe French food. Throughout his life, he has trained many chefs who later won Michelin stars. His son Michel Roux, Jr. currently runs Le Gavroche.
Quick Facts: Cheryl Smith: Albert Roux Ex-Wife Age, Wikipedia And Net Worth
10 Facts On Cheryl Smith
- Cheryl Smith was born in 1963 in Zimbabwe, she is 58 years old as of 2021. We don’t know when she celebrates her birthday every year as this information has not been shared.
- She is a beautiful and elegant blond woman.
- The two first met at an International Wine and Food Society dinner and later developed a romantic connection.
- Initially, Cheryl rejected his advance as she knew he has 7 different girlfriends at that time and she has no interest in being any part of it. But she gave up after several months of Albert’s persistent effort and unladed of his previous girlfriends.
- The two got married in 2006 and later divorced in 2014 after 10 years of marriage.
- Cheryl did not have any children with Albert in her 10 years long marriage and we have no idea if she has previously conceived children.
- Talking about money, Cheryl is a wealthy woman on her own she has inherited most of her wealth from her family and she also has a house in Belgravia her exact net worth has not been shared with the public.
- Information about Cheryl is not easily available and most of the information available online is about her and Albert. She doesn’t have her information available on Wikipedia.
- Where is Cheryl Smith now? Well, we don’t have that information as she doesn’t have a social media presence and she also doesn’t like public attention.
- Her Ex-Husband Albert Roux rescently passed away on January 6th, 2021.