Maria Roux is a very popular celebrity spouse known for being Albert Roux‘s wife. Talking about her husband, Albert Roux died tragically on January 4, 2021, as per reports claimed by The Sun.
Quick Facts: Maria Roux: Albert Roux Wife Age, Wikipedia, Family And Net Worth
|Name||Maria Roux (Maria Rodrigues )|
|Husband||Albert Roux (m. January 2018)|
|Education||University of London, Liverpool Hope University, University of Bristol|
Where is she now? Speaking about Maria Roux, her LinkedIn profile has stated that she has been living in Manchester, England, United Kingdom right now. Professionally, she is well-known as a director as well as a businesswoman.
10 Facts on Maria Roux:
- Maria Roux is actually known to be the third wife of Albert Roux as the famous restaurateur and chef had been previously married to Monique Roux followed by Cheryl Smith.
- As mentioned in Daily Mail, Maria Roux’s age is actually 28 years younger than her late husband which means that she is currently 57 years old.
- According to Albert‘s Wikipedia, he and Maria Roux got married in January 2018 after dating for almost three years.
- Speaking about Maria Roux’s family, her maiden name is Rodrigues but nothing is known about her siblings and parents.
- As a businesswoman, Maria Roux definitely earns quite well but we are still unknown about her exact net worth as of 2021.
- Well, Maria and her late husband didn’t share any children together but she had two step-children named Michel Roux Jr. and Danielle Roux.
- As per Maria’s bio, we can confirm that she has been working as a partner and director of KPMG UK for the past 25 years.
- Since Roux is originally from Manchester, we can easily know that she is of British nationality.
- Speaking about her education, she had attended the University of London where she completed her BSc. degree in Maths. Also, she earned a BSc. degree in Maths and IT at Liverpool Hope University.
- In the year 2000, she completed her MBA degree in International Business from the University of Bristol.