Alberto Tinarelli is an Italian financial consultant who has been currently working at Bologna Business School as their Program Manager. On September 21, 2020, he got married to Nicoletta Mantovani who is a popular film producer.
|Education||Università di Bologna, ELC Bristol, Accademia Pianistica Internazionale, ALCE Accademia Lingue e Culture Europee, Bologna Business School, University of Oxford, and Harvard Business School|
Nicoletta was previously married to the late operatic tenor named Luciano Pavarotti, who died in the year 2007. Talking more about Alberto, he has even worked as a soccer referee. He also worked for nearly two years at e:lab srl. The Italian is from Bologna just like his current wife.
The couple got married when both crossed the mark of 50 years which shows that love never sees age. They are probably very happy to be with one another and are ready to spend their remaining life together.
10 Facts on Alberto Tinarelli:
- Alberto Tinarelli has recently married Nicoletta Mantovani who is well-known as the widow of the late operatic tenor named Luciano Pavarotti.
- Their wedding ceremony was performed on September 21, 2020.
- Now, the husband of Nicoletta Mantovani will be known as the stepfather of Alice Pavarotti.
- Moving on to his job, Alberto considers himself as a financial consultant.
- To read more about him, you can visit a wiki page from Donne Magazine.
- Since he was born in the year 1968, he is considered to be 52 years of age in 2020.
- It is believed that the couple has been dating for the past nine months now.
- Alberto is an Italian who was born as well as raised in Bologna, Italy.
- According to his LinkedIn account, he is currently working as the Program Manager at Bologna Business School.
- Talking about his education, he has attended a lot of institutions. They are Università di Bologna, ELC Bristol, Accademia Pianistica Internazionale, ALCE Accademia Lingue e Culture Europee, Bologna Business School, University of Oxford, and Harvard Business School.