Aldona Wos is an American politician who was the daughter of Home army during world war II. She is spent her early youth period in Poland as she and her family shifted to New York when she was 6 years old.
Aldona Wos is a wife of American businessman and Republic party fundraiser. Aldona has served in several positions in the United States government agencies and other organization. She was the United States of America brand ambassador to Estonia from August 13, 2004, to December 17, 2006, during the time of President George W. Bush.
|Birthday||March 26, 1955|
|Net Worth||$70 million|
|Children||Ania DeJoy (Daughter) Andrew DeJoy(son)|
10 Facts about Aldona Wos:
- Aldona Wos was born on March 26, 1955, in Warsaw, Poland and she is currently 65 years old.
- She is the wife of another famous politician and businessman Louis DeJoy who is also a Republic party fundraiser and now he is postmaster general appointed on May 6, 2020.
- Aldona and her husband Louis have twin children who are a girl and a boy named Ania DeJoy and Andrew DeJoy.
- She completed her medical degree from Warsaw Medical college in Warsaw.
- She is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall.
- Aldona along with her husband Louis, son Andrew and daughter Ania is currently living in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Aldona and her husband current net worth are more than $70 million.
- Aldona served as US brand ambassador to Estonia from 2004 to 2006 then she became a cabinet and secretary member of Department of Health and Human Services on December 12, 2012, as she also declined her 128000 dollar salary and in May 2017 she was appointed as Vice Chairwoman of the president’s commission on white house fellowships and she was also considered of being an ambassador to Canada.
- Aldona and Louis have started their own family foundation to help student for their scholarship.
- Her husband Louis has been donating for the political party since the time of President George W. Bush and recent president Donald Trump whom he donated around 1.2 million dollars.