Aleksej Pokusevski is a renowned Serbian professional basketball player. Aleksej Pokusevski plays in a Small Forward position which is more often known as an offensive position. He was a former player at Greek professional basketball team Olympiacos B.C where he played for just a year.
|Net Worth||Above $3 Million|
Aleksej Pokusevski started his professional career just at the age of 17. Aleksej Pokusevski was recently signed by Okhalama City Thunder in a trade deal with Minnesota Timberwolves as he was the 17th pick in the draft for the team. He is one of the younger and most promising players and even holds the record for becoming the youngest player in the Olympiacos club history.
10 Facts on Aleksej Pokusevski:
- Aleksej Pokusevski was born in Belgrade, Serbia, FR Yugoslavia on December 26, 2001.
- Pokusevski’s age as of 2020 is exactly 18 years old and is one of the youngest players to ever feature in the EuroLeague for the Olympiacos Team.
- His height is exactly 7 feet tall which is about 2.14m high and is among the tallest player.
- He is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet and he is very much dedicated to his professional work.
- He is the son of former basketball player Saša Pokuševski however, he hasn’t mentioned much about his parents in public yet.
- Talking about the nationality he holds Serbian nationality but he could either choose between Greece and Serbia.
- The Minnesota Timberwolves 2020 draft pick, Aleksej Pokusevski was later traded to Okhalama City Thunder.
- He is available on his Instagram account @polu_20 where he has more than 9815 followers with just over 114 posts.
- Aleksej Pokusevski’s salary at the club is more than 2 million dollars including all his earnings however he hasn’t mentioned much about his earning from brand endorsement.
- He weighs in at 94.4 kg which is more than 208 lb.