Angela Padilla is a mental health advocate famously known for being the wife of Alex Padilla, California Sectaratry of State. On 22 December 2020, Alex had been elected to get the vacant seat left by former, Vice President, Kamala Harris.
Alex Padilla’s wife Angela Padilla is the creator and president of Fundamental Change. The organization aims to increase awareness and eradicate the illusions concerning mental health conditions and to improve the life and quality of care for people suffering from mental illness.
|Profession||Mental Health Adocate|
|Husband||Alex Padillia (m 2012)|
|Education||Canoga Park High School; California State University Northridge|
10 Facts on Angela Padilla
- Angela Padilla was raised by a single mother in San Fernando Valley. Her actual date of birth is not known.
- Likewise, her age remains a mystery. She is of American nationality having a white ethnic background. Meanwhile, her husband Alex is of Mexican descent.
- A highly educated woman, Angela completed her high school education at Canoga Park High School.
- Similarly, she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the California State University Northridge.
- Talking about her personal life, Angela married her loving husband, Alex Padilla in the year 2012.
- The duo tied their wedding knot and was pronounced as husband and wife at the Holy Cathedral of our Lady of the Angels in Los Angeles, California.
- The lovely birds are also blessed with three sons and the family Angela is enjoying a great and elegant life in their lovely home at San Fernando Valley.
- Hence, it should be clear, Angela Padilla’s husband, Alex is not gay and happily living a fine marital life with his partner.
- Angela does not have an official bio or Wikipedia which is dedicated to her. On the other hand, her net worth is been updated as of now.
- Padilla is not much active on social media platforms. Nonetheless, she has a Twitter account that has over 90 followers.