Alex Sgambati is an American actress who portrayed Jules in the AMC horror drama series, The Walking Dead. She is also featured in movies like Love, Simon, Butterfly Caught, and Some Kind of Beautiful.
Moreover, she is also a producer. The actress mostly focuses on feminism based storytelling. She is one of the most aspirant Feminists in the movie industry. Moreover, she started her acting career in theatre acts. Graduating from the top acting universities of the United States, the actress has developed herself as one of the insightful actresses and filmmakers at the moment. Here is everything you need to know about her.
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
10 Facts on Alex Sgambati
- Alex Sgambati is an American actress and producer who has appeared in ane episode of “The Walking Dead.”
- Moreover, she is currently 29 years of age. She has been acting on stage since her early childhood.
- However, the actress is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. Not to mention, she most certainly deserves one.
- Moving on, she possesses a height of around 5 feet and 5 inches. She has brown hair and pale brown eyes.
- As for her relationship status, she is currently unmarried. Nor she is spotted with her partner on social media. She might be single as well.
- Furthermore, she has an impressive social media presence. The actress has accumulated over 8000 followers on Instagram.
- Likewise, her nationality is American. But she comes from Greek and Italian descent.
- Similarly, her birthday lies on December 18 every year and her zodiac sign is Saggitarius. She celebrates it with her family.
- Talking about them, her mother is a Greek immigrant to the United States who came through Belgium. Likewise, her father is of Italian descent who has 14 siblings.
- If you look at her face and expressions, she looks like the actress, Elizabeth Lail, at least that what her fans say.