Born on June 17, 1997, Alexander Bublik is 23 years of age.
Alexander Bublik is a tennis player based in Russia who plays for Kazakhstan. Alexander is famous for his powerful serving. In the year 2020, he was honored by the career-high ranking of No. 47 in the ATP rankings.
Bublik was into tennis from his early age, he started playing tennis and is coached by his father Stanislav Bublik when he was 4 years old.
Alexander Bublik’s Age And Height
Alexander Bublik’s age is 23 years old as of the year 2021. Alexander Bublik was born on June 17, 1997, in Gatchina, Russia.
Bublik started playing tennis at his early age and is trained by his own father. Interestingly, he doesn’t like tennis much, he only plays for money, as per the source. His favorite surface is hard, the shot is served and the tournament is ATP Masters 1000 Monte-Carlo.
Likewise, Alexander Bublik has got a decent height of 6 feet 6 inches (1.98m).
Is He On Twitter? Meet Alexander’s Girlfriend
Unfortunately, Alexander Bublik is not active on Twitter.
Although Alexander is not active on Twitter, he is available on Instagram. He is active under the account bublik and has amassed 108k followers in his account.
There is no information regarding Bublik’s girlfriend in the public domain. He is more focused on his career rather than dating.
Alexander Bublik Salary Explored
According to the report, Alexander Bublik has an estimated salary of $33,641.
Moreover, The 23-year-old has a career win-loss record of 25-29 (W-L) and has made $1,347,179 USD from his short career so far.
|Birthday||June 17, 1997|
|Height||6 feet 6 inches|
|Weight||176 lb (80kg)|
Interesting Facts On Alexander Bublik
- Alexander Bublik was born on June 17, 1997, in Gatchina, Russia. As of the year 2021, his age is 23 years old.
- Interestingly, Alexander doesn’t like tennis much, he only plays to earn a good income.
- Alexander Bublik has got a gorgeous body and weighs 176 lb (80kg).
- There is no actual value of Alexander’s net worth. However, he must have a good net worth value.
- Bublik started playing tennis at his early age and is trained by his own father.