Alexandra Beaton is a young and talented actress from Canada who has amazed everyone with her performances in her multiple projects. She is best recognized by the audiences for her work in The Next Step (2013), The Cheerleader Escort (2019), For the Record (2020), and The Hardy Boys (2020).
Beaton has been doing acting and performing from a very young age. And by now, she has worked in a large number of films and television shows. Not only as an actress, but Alexandra has also established herself as a dancer. Because of her talent, she has got the opportunity to work with many popular celebrities.
Know more about Alexandra Beaton from the facts below.
|Birthday||December 5, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Parents||John Beaton, Kate Wheeler|
|Net Worth||$850,000 USD|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
|Education||University of Guelph|
10 Facts On Alexandra Beaton
- Alexandra Beaton is an actress who is doing really well in the entertainment field.
- As of 2020, Beaton is 26 years of age. She was born in the year 1994.
- According to Beaton’s wiki-bio, she celebrates her birthday on the 5th day of December every year.
- Talking about Alexandra’s family, she was born to parents, John Beaton and Kate Wheeler. She also has a sibling named Sophie Beaton.
- Alexandra was born in the place called Lawerence Park of Toronto and she spent most of her childhood in Claremont, Ontario. She holds Canadian nationality.
- Beaton was into dancing from a small age and always wanted to be a performer. At the age of 5, she started taking ballet classes.
- Alexandra stands at a height of 5 feet and 3 inches tall. And her body weight is 57 kg.
- Beaton is dating her boyfriend Zach. Moreover, information about her boyfriend is unknown on the media.
- Alexandra has a net worth of $850,000, which she earned from her career as an actress.
- Beaton is active on Instagram @albeaton. She has 322 thousand followers.