Alexandra Ford is an actress from Northern Ireland. She became popular from her work in the Fifty Dead Men Walking of 2008, Give My Head Peace, and Line of Duty. She got into acting from a very early age and until now she has been part of many movies. Unlike some of the other celebrities, she is not that famous and recognized. She has a very long way to go to make herself recognized among the huge masses.
Some public figures are not that sharing. And Alexandra comes under the same category of people who don’t like sharing about themselves out in the media. And because of that many information about her is still unknown. But we were able to collect few facts about her which are,
|Birthday||April 4, 1995|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)|
This is the trailer of series she has starred in.
10 Facts About Alexandra Ford
- Alexandra Ford is an actress from the United Kingdom. She is 25 years old and was born on the 4th day of April 1995.
- Born and raised in Ballymena, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland, Alexandra Ford holds the Irish nationality. But we don’t know about her descent.
- Alexandra stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall (1.7 m).
- Her body weight and other measurements are not available. But we can say, she is a very attractive woman looking at her pictures.
- According to her IMDB profile, she is one of the first students to work at the National Youth Theatre at the Ballymena Academy.
- Alexandra has not shared about her net worth and other earnings details.
- She has not revealed anything about her relationship status and her boyfriend or husband.
- We have no idea who Alexandra’s parents are. We also don’t know whether she has siblings or not.
- Her Wikipedia page is not available.
- You can find her on Instagram and Twitter. But both of her social media pages are private.