Alexandra Jaffe is one of the growing names in the journalism industry who is popular for the works she has done until now. In her career, she has been doing much appreciable work fro which she has achieved a lot. She can be most specifically called as a political reporter.
|Education||Walter Payton College Prep High School, Georgetown University, Allegheny University|
Since February 2019 she has been working as a Political Reporter at The Associated Press. She also works as a Correspondent at Vice News Tonight sine 2017 and is still continuing the position of the correspondent. apart from working in these two companies, Jaffe has also been part of other companies.
Jill Biden & Doug Emhoff are speaking at a drive-in rally in Cedar Rapids pic.twitter.com/ciObItiPCp
— Alexandra Jaffe (@ajjaffe) September 26, 2020
Is She Married? And the answer to the question is yet to be known to us as well as hse has not given a single response about her married or love life. She has a verified twitter account where she has gained thousands of followers. So from her Twitter, we can know that she is a popular journalist.
10 Facts on Alexandra Jaffe:
- Alexandra Jaffe’s age seems to be in the thirties but we are unable to know how old she really is.
- Moving on to her height, it has not yet been updated but we will update it as soon as possible.
- She has shown her presence on Instagram as @ajjaffe, and she has also managed to gain approximately 3.8 thousand followers there.
- She has not shared anything about her love life and thus, we do not actually know about her boyfriend.
- Alexandra is famously known as a reporter who has been currently associated with The Associated Press.
- We are also not sure if she has been married or not as she has not mentioned anything about it anywhere on the internet. So, we do not know about her husband as well.
- Although her presence on Wikipedia is still not there, we can find her on LinkedIn.
- Talking about her education, she completed her high school studies from Walter Payton College Prep High School.
- Later, she completed her graduation from Georgetown University and also has a BA degree in English from Allegheny University.
- Alexandra likes to be active on Twitter too where she has around 40.5 thousand followers.