The fashion icon Alexandra O’Neill is a prominent Markarian designer. If you don’t know about Markarian then, it’s a label designed by O’Neill, especially for women’s wear. Her mainly designed dress is always ready to wear. She is known for her Markarian dress and fashion sense since 2017.
Talking about her personal life, Alexander O’Neill keeps a low profile. According to the buzzing rumors in the media, Alexander is a part of the presidential inauguration. According to the reports from WWD, the talented dress designer Alexander is chosen to design the dress for the inauguration by the first lady of the United States, Jill Biden.
Quick Facts: Alexandra O’Neill: Meet The Markarian Founder And Designer
|Education||New York University|
Incoming First Lady Jill Biden wore an ocean blue wool tweed coat and dress by Alexandra O’Neill, who founded Markarian, her own sustainability-minded label, in 2017 pic.twitter.com/VjCYaIX1vN
— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) January 20, 2021
10 Facts on Alexandra O’Neill
- Well, Alexander O’Neill’s current net worth is yet to update on the internet. As a Markarian designer, her fashionable dresses demand in the US is increasing. Surely, her income or earning is in millions of bucks.
- Despite her popularity, Alexander O’Neill’s name is not listed on the radar of Wikipedia.
- As mentioned above, Alexander maintains her personal life private. Actually, she hasn’t shared any details about her husband in the media. Maybe, she is not married.
- Explaining her family details, O’Neill was born to his parents in New York. However, her father and mother’s identity is missing on the internet.
- Alexander is truly humbled to be a small part of the historic moments.
- According to the public source, Alexander was 10 years old when she began her career in the fashion world. Her grandmother was her first inspiration because she taught her sewing strategies.
- For the January 20 inauguration, Alexander has designed a custom blue Markarian coat. Biden’s coat was fully hand made, with dark velvet collars and a chiffon bodice, and scalloped skirts.
- Alexander is not available on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- She completed her graduation from New York University.
- Lastly, Alexander has collaborated with other fashion designers as well.