Alexandra Pastor is a fashion designer from Moncao who has been working in fashion for a lot of years. In addition to this, she is an heiress and a socialite in Monaco. Her father was one of the most influential people in Monaco.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|Parents||Michel Pastor, and Catherine Pastor|
|Siblings||Delphine and Emilie-Sophie, Jean-Baptiste|
|Net Worth||$10 Million (Estimated)|
Pastor is also famous as the wife of popular singer David Hallyday. He is one of the best selling singers out of the country.
10 Facts About Alexandra Pastor
- Alexandra Pastor was born in 1978 and is 42 years old as of September 2020. She was born in the beautiful country of Monaco.
- She is the daughter of an elite businessman and art collector, Michel Pastor, and Catherine Pastor. She has 2 sisters Delphine and Emilie-Sophie and a brother, Jean-Baptiste.
- Her father passed away from cancer. The star fashion designer also had a celebrity aunt Helene Pastor (died in a robbery gone wrong) and uncle Victor Pastor.
- She is the wife of David Hallyday, they got married in 2004 and has a child named Cameron Hallyday born in October 2004. She is his second wife. They initially met towards the end of 2002.
- David was married to Estelle Lefébure in 1989 and they divorced in 2001 citing irreconcilable differences, they have 2 children, both daughters Emma and llona with his first wife.
- The pastor is Monégasque as per her nationality and is of mixed ethnicity.
- She doesn’t have a Wiki page but the facts listed here will help you get more knowledge about the star.
- Her net worth is not public information but estimates of her fortune are at least $10 million because her father was a mogul.
- Alexandra doesn’t have a verified Instagram account, but her husband is followed by more than 200k people.
- She and her husband also share Buddhist philosophies on his Instagram which they follow religiously.