Alexia Wawrinka is the daughter of a famous professional Swiss tennis player Stan Wawrinka. She is among those star kids who have been down to earth and is loved my most of the people who usually know and see her. Alexia is a very cute and loving daughter as she is always with her father Stan when he is competing and is always by his side helping him out and motivating him.
Alexia Wawrinka recently has been on the headline because of her famous appearance in the game alongside her father and helping him out during his game. Since her very early age, she has been making her famous cameo in the game and has caught the eyes of many people.
|Birthday||February 12, 2010|
|Parents||Stan Wawrinka(Father) Ilham Vuilloud(Mother)|
|Net Worth||Above $16 million|
10 Facts on Alexia Wawrinka:
- Alexia Wawrinka was born on February 12, 2010, in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Her age as of 2020 is just 10 years old but she is very enthusiastic about her father’s game and is always there to support him.
- She is the daughter of tennis player Stan Wawrinka and swiss television presenter Ilham Vuilloud.
- Despite being a star kid, she is not much popular, so she isn’t available on Wikipedia yet.
- Alexia’s parents got married in 2009 but after 6 years, they ended their marital life in 2015.
- Her height is approximately 4 feet and 6 inches tall which is about 1.29m.
- Alexia has stayed away from all kinds of social media but she has appeared in her father’s Instagram account multiple times.
- Her father Stan was dating Donna Vekic after his divorce but they too ended their relationship in 2019.
- Alexia’s father’s net worth is more than 16 million dollars as of 2020 however there has been no official news about Alexia’s net worth.
- She holds dual nationality; one of Switzerland and another of german because her father holds dual nationality.