Alexis Krause is an American actress and model. She is best known for appearing in the famous television series, How I Met Your Mother. She portrayed the role of “Carol” who featured in a few episodes of the CBS sitcom. It was one of the many noticeable works by the actress.
Moreover, Alexis has also featured in another CBS drama series, Pure Genius. She has played the role of “Nina Diaz” in the 2017 Tv series. Besides, her other credits include “Jersey Boys”, “Secret Girlfriend”, “White Famous”, and many more. The San Fransisco native started her career as a model. But she was spotted pretty soon and handed a lot of opportunities. Also, the actress has grabbed the opportunities perfectly and extracted the best out of them.
|Birthday||April 8, 1981|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Husband||Dennis Di Salvo|
Here is everything you need to know about the actress, Alexis Krause.
10 Facts on Alexis Krause
- Alexis Krause is an American actress and model best known for her role in the CBS sitcom, How I Met Your Mother.
- Despite her overwhelming fame, Alexis doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- Moreover, the actress is 39 years old. Alexis was born in San Fransisco, California.
- She celebrates her birthday on April 8 every year with her friends and family.
- The actress has a great height of 5 feet and 6 inches. She looks very pretty with her black hair and brown eyes.
- Moving on, Alexis Krause has an Instagram presence and has been able to gather around 2100 followers.
- She is a married woman. The actress tied the knots with her longtime boyfriend, Dennis Di Salvo.
- The two of them have remained married for 10 years now. The wedding took place in 2010.
- However, further facts about her family and net worth are vague at the moment.
- But Alexis Krause does have a beautifully written biography on IMDb.