Alfie Indra is a pop singer and a songwriter who has been picked at this year’s Latitude Festival to play which he considered being the greatest day of his life. He is known for creating songs that can make up for anyone’s playlist. He is a very talented and ambitious singer who has a passion for music.
He is a famous singer and a songwriter who has gained popularity from his creation. He also has achieved radio plays over the BBC 6 Music and Radio 2. Below are 10 facts to know about Alfie Indra.
10 Facts About Alfie Indra
- Alfie Indra is a Musical Artist who is known for his songs like ‘Cool People (2018)’, ‘Just a Kid (2020)’, ‘Support (2017)’, ‘Greg Paul (2020)’ and many more.
- The musical artist, Alfie Indra’s does not have his profile on the page of Wikipedia.
- How old is Alfie Indra? Alfie Indra’s age is referred to as 22 years old. Although his birthday is not known, he was born in the year 1998.
- The singer and songwriter, Alfie Indra does not have a girlfriend and has his relationship status ‘Single’. However, we do not know if he is dating anyone secretly away from the light of the media.
- While mentioning his social media background, Alfie Indra has 17.9 k followers on Instagram and 14.1 k followers on Twitter.
- Furthermore, Alfie Indra has not given information about the amount of his net worth.
- Moreover, Alfie Indra has a YouTube channel with 41.9 k subscribers where he posts interesting videos.
- Similarly, Alfie is a pop genre singer and who represented BBC Introducing in Suffolk as one of the three local artists on the Lake stage this year.
- His family details including his parents’ details are unknown.
- He is a celebrated singer who came into the music industry not so long ago but has received a successful career.