Alfred Bourgeois is an infamous murderer from Louisiana. He is one of several prisoners set to be executed by the federal government in the year 2020. He became the headline in the media and newspaper when he brutally murders his own daughter in July 2002, while working at Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi.
Bourgeois was accused of abusing and beating his two and a half-year-old daughter to death. Also, he reportedly sexually molested his baby girl. Know more about Alfred Bourgeois in the below facts!
|Profession||Former Truck Driver|
Four more federal executions are planned in the weeks before President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration. Alfred Bourgeois is set to die Friday after he was convicted of killing his 2-year-old daughter by repeatedly slamming her head into a truck’s windows and dashboard.
— Mike Balsamo (@MikeBalsamo1) December 11, 2020
10 Facts On Alfred Bourgeois
- Alfred Bourgeois is currently 56 years old, confirmed by The SUN, So he was born in 1964.
- Since he resides in Louisiana, the US, he holds an American nationality. Also, his ethnicity is supposed to be mixed.
- Professionally, he was a truck driver before he was convicted for his crime.
- In July 2002, Bourgeois was sentenced for killing his daughter. He reportedly banged his two-year-old baby’s head into a windshield and dashboard. Also, he punched her in the face and burned the bottom of her foot with a cigarette lighter.
- As per the legal notice, Alfred is due to be executed on 11 December 2020. The report confirmed that he will be given the lethal injection at the Federal Correction Complex Terre Haute in Indiana.
- Alfred has been on death row for 16 years but was never ever hang to death. He was the ninth person executed by former President Donald Trump’s administration.
- The citizens of the US had been pleading for justice for the small girl and asking the government for the Bourgeois’s death penalty for a long time.
- Talking about his relationship, detail about Alfred’s marriage and wife is yet unclear. However, he was confirmed to be the father of his daughter through a paternity test. The identity of the mother is yet secretive.
- Other than his daughter, there are no details about his family. Also, his family photo was never surfaced on social media.
- Alfred Bourgeois is not available on any social media platform. Moreover, he has been sentenced to 16 years so, there are not many details about his wiki and bio.