Ali Velshi is a reputed Canadian television journalist. He is also known as the senior economic and business correspondent for NBC News. Ali has been a popular journalist among the people because of his unique and different journaling styles.
|Birthday||October 29, 1969|
|Height||5 ft10 in|
|Parents||Murad Velshi, Mila Velshi|
Ali Velshi is also the co-anchor of the show ‘Velshi & Ruhle’ alongside Stephanie Ruhle on MSNBC. Being active and versatile in the different fields, Ali is one of the best journalists I find personally. Know more about the versatile Journalist with the facts below.
10 Facts on Ali Velshi
- Ali Velshi was born on October 29, 1968. The journalist is 51 years old in 2020 and will be turning 21 in 2021.
- Velshi was born in Nairobi, Kenya. However, he spent his childhood in Toronto, Ontario since he was 2 years old.
- Talking about his relationship or his wife, Ali is married to Hedge fund manager ‘Lori Wachs’. She is the president of Philadelphia-based Cross Ledge Investments.
- The lovely couple is blessed with a daughter. Currently, we do not have further details of their daughter.
- Actually, Lori is his second wife. He was previously married for a brief amount of time in his twenties.
- The answer to the most asked question ‘Is Ali Velshi a millionaire?’ is a yes. He is estimated to have a net worth of $5 Million.
- To have a quick look upon his god-like parents, he is the son of Murad Velshi, a former politician in Ontario, and Mila Velshi(Mother).
- His father was an Indian origin and was the first Canadian of Indian origin to get elected to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario.
- He stands at a height of five feet and 10 inches.
- Ali Velshi is available on Instagram @alivelshi where he has over 21 thousand followers. Moreover, you can follow him on his Twitter account @AliVelshi.