Alice McMillan is an English-Scottish actress best known for her role in the British historical drama series, Outlander. The actress portrays the role of “Molly Cockburn” in the Starz drama show adapted from the novel series of the same name.
Moreover, she has also starred in the theatre cinemas. Her most prominent role in movies came in “The Souvenir.” She has also starred in the latest fantasy thriller series, “Cursed.” If you want to know more about her, crash in. Here are the 10 interesting facts you need to know about her.
|Birthday||December 21, 1997|
10 Facts on Alice McMillan
- Alice McMillan is a Scottish actress known for her works in the drama series, Outlander and comedy-drama movie, The Souvenir.
- As of now, Alice is just 22 years old. She has already left a mark in the industry with her exquisite roles.
- Similarly, the actress has a decent height of around 1.75 meters high. She is also a promising model.
- However, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography as of now. But her short bio can be found on IMDB. She deserves a well-dedicated bio though.
- Moving on, Alice seems to be far away from the web of relationships for now. She is not spotted with anyone and she is probably single.
- Moreover, the actress is not much a social media person. Her Instagram account, however, has 1100 followers.
- Furthermore, Alice celebrates her birthday on December 21 every year. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Talking about her family, the facts about her parents, siblings, and childhood are not known. She is currently residing in London, United Kingdom.
- Also, the actress has an estimated net worth of around $100,000. However, this is just a rough figure and more unambiguous data will be updated pretty soon.
- Likewise, Alice McMillan is represented by one of the great talent agencies of London, Hamilton Hodell.