Alice Rigney Oswalt is an emerging child actress who has grabbed the attention of the viewers at a young age. She is known for Home Movie: The Princess Bride (2020) and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2019). Also, she has appeared in the short documentary series titled I’ll Be Gone In the Dark in the year 2020.
Nonetheless, She is a celebrity kid. Alice’s father, Patton Oswalt is a widely recognized stand-up comedian, voice-over artist, and actor. Similarly, her mother, Michelle McNamara is an American author.
Quick Facts: Alice Rigney Oswalt
|Name||Alice Rigney Oswalt|
|Birthday||April 15, 2009|
|Parents||Michelle McNamara, Patton Oswalt|
10 Facts on Alice Rigney Oswalt
- Alice Rigney Oswalt was born in 2009. According to the year of birth, her age is 11 years old at present. Just like other star kids, she might have a grand birthday party on her born day.
- As per our records, Alice Rigney Oswalt has no siblings. To date, she has no brother or sister. She is the only child in her family.
- The young actress Alice Oswalt is not active on Instagram.
- Discussing her physical appearance, Alice’s height and weight is not measured yet. Because she is at a growing stage, and her height won’t remain constant forever.
- As mentioned above, Alice is an actress. Perhaps, her net worth might be in thousand dollars.
- Moving on to her family background, Alice is the daughter of Patton Oswalt and Michelle McNamara. According to celebritynine.com, Alice has a stepmom named Meredith Salenger.
- Alice is born and lives with her parents in the US. Hence, she has an American nationality.
- Alice has to go through a tragedy. Her mother Mitchelle died when she was 7 years old. Hence, her father re-married, so that Alice can get love and care from her parents.
- Indeed, Alice is so cute that everybody has fallen for her. Her chubby cheek and smiling face is stealing millions of hearts.
- Lastly, Alice has no wiki page, but the above-listed might help the readers to collect information regarding her personal life.
Leave a Reply