Alicia Underwood is a well-celebrated American actress. Alicia Underwood is a young, beautiful, and charming actress who has gained herself several fans especially all those male fans who watch her movies and series. Alicia’s mother belonged to the entertainment industry while her father was a businessman.
Alicia Underwood played her debut back in 2011 where she played the role of Young Lizzy Liles in the movie Moon RIng. Alicia, for her extraordinary performance, has even got herself nominated for the Best Actor in 2017 however, she could not take the award home. Here are some facts about her.
10 Facts on Alicia Underwood:
- Alicia Underwood was born in Dallas, Texas, United States of America probably in the mid-1980s.
- Her age as of 2020 is around mid 20’s however she hasn’t revealed her exact date of birth in public yet.
- Alicia isn’t available on Wikipedia however she might get featured soon in it as her popularity is growing day by day.
- Alicia Underwood is currently single and doesn’t have a boyfriend yet as he is just focused on her professional work life.
- Talking about her family, Alicia’s mother used to work on a radio station while her father was a businessman and operator of two services.
- Despite being a famous and renowned actress, she hasn’t revealed anything regarding her earnings from movies and brand deals.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 4 inches tall by looking at her photos and her physical appearances.
- Alicia Underwood is an actress who has been in the industry for more than 9 years and some of her famous works are Ghost Note, Murder Made Me Famous, and Love God, and Tattoo.
- She is available on different social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram.
- Underwood is currently living in Los Angles, California as he migrated from Texas to continue on her passion for acting.