Alissa Skovbye is a Canadian actress who is widely recognized for her appearance in the ABC TV show, Once Upon A Time. She portrays the multiple roles of Grace and Paige in the ABC drama series. Moreover, the actress is also known for her role in the 2019 movie, Breakthrough. She portrayed the role of “Emma” in the soulful movie.
Moreover, Alissa is the little sister of the Riverdale star, Tiera Skovbye. Courtesy of her sister, she started acting at a very young age of four years old. She made her first appearance in a car commercial at 4. The actress rocketed to fame when she appeared in the lead role of the movie, Personal Effects. The movie cast includes several other hype stars as well. Over the years, Alissa has portrayed in dozens of movies and TV shows, justifying her role in each one of them.
10 Facts on Alissa Skovbye
- Alissa Skovbye is a Canadian actress who is best known for her appearance in the movie, Breakthrough.
- As of 2020, Alissa Skovbye is just 18 years old. She was born in Vancouver, Canada.
- Also, she celebrates her birthday on May 16 every year. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Despite her exceptional fame, Alissa Skovbye surprisingly doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- However, she is quite a personality on Instagram. She has more than 40k followers.
- Moving on, she has not shared anything about her parents until now. She prefers them off the spotlight.
- Speaking of her family, her elder sister, Tiara is a hugely famous actress known for Riverdale and many other movies and shows.
- Alissa’s net worth remains under review at the moment.
- Moreover, the actress is currently single and solely focused on her career.
- Furthermore, she has a beautifully written bio on IMDb. Her bio also can be found on several Fandom sites.