Allen Lazard is an American football player who is currently playing for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. He plays in the position of a wide receiver and has been part of the Packers team for three seasons now. He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2018 as an undrafted free agent. However, he didn’t make any professional appearance for the Jaguars.
Quick Facts: Allen Lazard Stats: What Happened To The Packers Wide Receiver?
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Profession||Football Wide Receiver|
|Parents||Kevin Lazard and Mary Lazard|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
Born and raised in Des Moines, Iowa, Allen Lazard played his college football for the Iowa State Cyclones. He was the USA Today All American during his time in high school. The 2019 and 2020 seasons have been extremely significant for the wide receiver. He was promoted to the active roster in September 2019 and has protected his place in the team ever since.
We bring you the top 10 most interesting facts about the football wide receiver, Allen Lazard.
10 Facts on Allen Lazard
- Allen Lazard is an American football player who embraces the jersey of the NFL side, Green Bay Packers.
- Moreover, Allen Lazard is currently 25 years old. He is originally from Des Moines, Iowa.
- Also, his birthday lies on December 11 every year. The player is a Saggitarius by the birth sign.
- As per Spot Rac, Allen Lazard has an annual salary of $650,000.
- He has a one-year contract with the Packers that expires at the end of the season.
- Moving on, Allen Lazard does have a girlfriend. He has been dating her for more than a year now.
- You can find Allen Lazard on Twitter and Instagram. Allen is quite famous on social media as well.
- Unfortunately, Allen Lazard’s exact net worth figure is under review for now.
- Moreover, he has been featured on a well dedicated Wikipedia page.
- Allen Lazard was first signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2018. However, he has found a home with the Green Bay Packers.