Monica Reed is the ex-wife of a popular American saxophonist and musician, Alto Reed. They were married for more than 21 years. Monica and Alto first met each other as teenagers and instantly fell in love.
As a result, she had two children with him, Victoria and Chelsea Reed. However, the couple separated after almost two decades of togetherness. They remained good friends though.
Quick Facts: Monica Reed: Alto Reed Ex-Wife And Children
|Children||Chelsea and Victoria Reed|
As per the reports, the legendary saxophone player, Alto Reed is no more with us. The Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band saxophonist died on December 30 in his home at the age of 72. His death was due to colon cancer.
The musician has received a lot of tributes and condolences from around the world. Let us all hope he finds peace wherever he is.
Here is everything you need to know about his ex-wife, Monica Reed.
Statement from Bob on the passing of Alto Reed: pic.twitter.com/C0erzLOHTz
— Bob Seger (@BobSeger) December 30, 2020
10 facts on Monica Reed
- Monica Reed is best known for being the former wife of the legendary saxophonist, Alto Reed.
- As of now, Monica Reed’s age and birthday remain undetermined. We will update them as soon as they are obtainable.
- The same goes for her net worth. Monica Reed has not shared any details about her financial status.
- It is because she is not in the spotlight, unlike her ex-husband.
- Speaking of whom, Alto Reed met his sad demise on December 30, 2020.
- Moreover, he died peacefully in his home at the age of 72. His death was caused by colon cancer.
- As for their children, Monica and Alto shared two of them, Chelsea and Victoria Reed.
- Her daughter, Victoria is a rock singer and Chelsea is a talent agent.
- After her divorce from Alto, there are no reports of her marriage with anyone else.
- Her ex-husband, Alto Reed played saxophone for the Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band for more than 47 years.