Amalia Yoo is a LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts graduate who has gathered decent popularity as an actor in America.
She has limited credits but she has already amassed thousands of fans all over the world. She first appeared on the show J Doe as Mckayla and in 2020, she has the show Grand Army coming out in 2020 which has already gathered good reviews from critics.
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches (162 cm)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in the Drama|
10 Facts About Amalia Yoo
- Amalia Yoo’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but many sources report that she is in her early 20s as of October 2020.
- There is no information about her boyfriend or partner in the public domain.
- Amalia has also remained secretive about her love life and relationship history in the media.
- She also uses Instagram and has more than 1700 followers on the platforms. She regularly shares her work and travel photos on the platform.
- Yoo’s an American as per her nationality and she was born in New York. She studied at the local schools there before going to the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in the Drama studio.
- The actress has a height of 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) as reported by IMDb.
- Her training at the high school had given her early theatre opportunities. As a matter of fact, she has also been active in the revered theater scene of New York.
- Yoo had her first job as an actor in 2015 with the short film ‘J Doe‘. She then made her television debut in 2020 with the show Grand Army.
- The show is about a group of high school teenagers who lead a daily struggle with race, sexuality, and the economy in their lives.
- Netflix will be releasing Grand Amry in 2020 globally. Yoo has the role of Leila Kwan Zimmer and critics have already praised her for her performance.