Amanda Balionis is a renowned name in the field of golf. She is an American reporter, especially covering all the golf matters and stuff. Amanda is currently a reporter of CBS sports and has been with the company for almost 3 long years. Amanda Balionis isn’t married yet, however, she is very happy about her relationship with Bryn Renner who is an American football coach Recruiting Coordinator at FUI football.
Amanda Balionis made her professional career debut in Radio and later she moved to become a sports journalist at ABC and CBS which changed her career drastically. She is one of the most hardworking and dedicated women in the field of sports.
|Birthday||June 20, 1985|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Parents||Tonny Balionis, Dana Balionis|
|Salary||$38000 to $148000|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Amanda Balionis:
- There has been a lot of speculation regarding Amanda Balionis being married but she isn’t even engaged yet. She is in a relationship with her boyfriend Bryn Renner who is a professional American football coach.
- Amanda Balionis was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA on June 20, 1985.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 35 years old.
- Talking about her family, she is the daughter of Tonny Balionis and mother Dana Balionis.
- Amanda Balionis is a sports reporter especially regarding golf news and is very enthusiastic about golf.
- Despite being a renowned name in the field of reporting and sports journalists she isn’t featured in the wiki yet.
- She has her own Instagram and Twitter account where she has more than 169k and 118k followers with over 1500 posts respectively.
- Her estimated net worth is around a million dollars and her salary ranges from $38000 to almost $148000 as she hasn’t revealed it exactly.
- Her height is about 5 feet and 5 inches tall which is about 165cm high.
- She completed her education at Hofstra University in Broadcast Journalism.