American Idol contestant Amanda Mena’s age is 19 years old.
Amanda Mena was one of the talented contestants/singers from America’s Got Talent Season 13. Unfortunately, she got eliminated in the semifinals of this season. However, she was full of talent as her singing was loved by auditions. From here, she got limelight, name, and fame.
Likewise, Amanda has also participated in La Voz Kids, which is an American-Spanish-language version of The Voice, in 2014. Not only she participated she also won that season. Apart from this, she has also gained a golden buzzer on America Got Talent.
Currently, she has participated in American Idol and left judges speechless by her performance.
Details On Amanda Mena’s Parents
Amanda Mena was born to her parents Martin Mena (Father) and Miosotis Mena (Mother).
Well, Amanda prefers to spend most of the time with her parents.
Where Is She From? Her Hometown
Amanda is actually from Salem, Massachusetts. But she moved to the Dominican Republic as a baby, where she lived for four years. Amanda lived there until her parent’s financial stability.
Amanda Mena’s hometown now is Lynn, Massachusetts, just north of Boston.
Meet Amanda On Instagram
Amanda is active on Instagram under the account amandamenamusic.
The AGT golden buzzer Amanda has gained over 155k followers on Instagram account. On her Instagram, she often posts about her singing. Recently Amanda has participated in American Idol, and her recent post on Instagram is related to this.
|Birthday||July 14, 2002|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Martin Mena (Father) and Miosotis Mena (Mother)|
|Siblings||Eliud Heredia (Brother)|
Some Interesting Facts on Amanda Mena
- Amanda was born on July 14, 2002. She celebrates her birthday on July 14 every year.
- Amanda hasn’t revealed her actual height to the public yet. However, she seems to have an appealing height of approximately 5 feet 6 inches.
- Talking about ethnicity she, has mixed ethnicity. Likewise, she holds the Dominican Republic nationality.
- Amanda hasn’t revealed her educational background and her school name.
- Amanda is not a single child of her parents, she has a brother named Eliuda Heredia.