Amanda Sloat is professionally known as a Robert Bosch Senior Fellow who has been working at The Brookings Institution since October 2017. However, as of now, she is on a leave of absence as mentioned on Brookings‘ official website.
Quick Facts: Amanda Sloat Husband, Age, Wikipedia And Family: 10 Facts To Know
|Education||Michigan State University’s James Madison College, The University of Edinburgh|
Who is Amanda Sloat married to? Since nothing is yet known about Amanda Sloat’s marital status, we are unable to speak whom she is married to or whom she plans to marry. Along with The Brookings Institution, she has also been working as a fellow at Harvard Kennedy School.
Speaker John Bercow, in his opening remarks at @BrookingsFP, said former Labour MP Ed Balls told him I had “a brain the size of a planet.” My work in British politics is complete. 🤓 pic.twitter.com/DEJwuDuB02
— Amanda Sloat (@A_Sloat) May 28, 2019
10 Facts on Amanda Sloat:
- Amanda Sloat’s husband is currently unknown. Along with this information, we are also clueless about her love life.
- As Amanda Sloat has not revealed her age yet, it’s hard to know how old she is currently. But, her face suggests that she might be around her thirties right now.
- Even though Amanda Sloat’s Wikipedia is not made, we can find from her LinkedIn profile that she had previously worked as an advisor at Albright Stonebridge Group.
- Apart from just her love life, we are also unknown about Amanda Sloat’s family members.
- Speaking about Amanda’s background, she was born and raised in Washington, District of Columbia, the United States which simply means that she is of American nationality.
- Currently, we have no idea about Sloat’s religion, and in addition to this, we have no information about her ethnicity too.
- As per Amanda’s biography, she had also served as a deputy assistant secretary in the US Department of State from October 2013 until April 2016.
- Moreover, she had also worked as a senior advisor at the National Security Council as well as the U.S. Department of State.
- Talking about her educational details, she earned her BA degree in Political Theory from Michigan State University‘s James Madison College. Later, she completed her Ph.D. degree in Politics from The University of Edinburgh.
- With more than 10.8 thousand followers, Amanda can be followed on Twitter where her username is @A_Sloat.
Leave a Reply