Amandine Petit is a model from France who won the title of ‘Miss France 2021’. She was crowned by Clémence Botino who is the titleholder of Miss France of 2020. The beauty peasant was held on 19 December 2020 at Puy du Fou in Les Epesses, Pays de la Loire.
As she has represented Normandy, she became the seventh woman to win the title of Miss France 2021. She is a determined, ambitious, and passionate model who believes in hard work. Here are 10 facts about Amandine Petit that you might not know.
|Birthday||September 30, 1997|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Education||University of Caen Normandy|
10 Facts About Amandine Petit
- Amandine Petit is an extremely talented and ambitious model who has successfully won the title of Miss France 2021. She will represent her country either in Miss Universe 2021 or Miss World 2021.
- Miss France 2021 beauty peasant was held on 19 December 2020 at Puy du Fou in Les Epesses, Pays de la Loire. She was crowned by Clémence Botino who is Miss France 2020.
- Miss France 2021, Amandine Petit has a Wikipedia profile where her details and information are available.
- How old is Amandine Petit? She was born on September 30, 1997, in Caen, France. She is currently at the age of 23 years old.
- How tall is Amandine Petit? She stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches with a perfect body structure.
- Furthermore, Amandine Petit has an Instagram profile where she is followed by 368 k followers. She has all the gorgeous photos posted on her Instagram profile.
- We are yet to get the information on Amandine Petit’s parents’ details.
- Moreover, Amandine Petit has kept her personal life private due to which the details about her boyfriend are unknown.
- Amandine Petit is a graduate of the University of Caen Normandy.
- Before gaining the title of Miss France 2021, she is a winner of Miss Normandy 2020.