Amara Ajagu is a young child who is known for being the grand-niece of the elected vice president of the United States, Kamala Harris. People started getting curious about Amara when a video of her and Kamala Harris having a conversation was out on Twitter. The video went viral and so Amara as well.
Talking more about the video that made Amara popular, she has seen seating in the lap of Kamala Harris and the two of them are talking to each other. The video is very cute and heartwarming. You can also hear Kamala saying that you can also be president but after you’re above 35 years of age.
Know more about Amara Ajagu from the facts below.
|Profession||Family member of Kamala Harris|
|Parents||Meena Harris, Nikolas Ajagu|
“You could be president.” pic.twitter.com/akB2Zia2W7
— Meena Harris (@meenaharris) November 5, 2020
10 Facts On Amara Ajagu
- Amara Ajagu is 4 years of age as of 2020. So, she was probably born in the year 2016.
- There are no details available on when Amara celebrates her birthday. As a result, her birth sign is also unknown.
- Talking about Amara’s parents, she was born to her mother Meena Harris, and father Nikolas Ajagu. And she has one sibling who is 2 years of age.
- Amara’s mother is professionally an American lawyer. Moreover, she is also an author of children’s books and is also the best selling author.
- Ajagu was born in the United States. She and her family currently reside in San Francisco, United States.
- The video of Kamala Harris and Amala has got millions of views and thousands of comments.
- Amara has shared that her dream is to become a president of the United States and also an astronaut.
- Amara belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Ajagu seems to have decent height respective to her age. The actual measurements are not available.
- Amara Ajagu is often featured by her mother on her Instagram.
Also Read: Who is Nikolas Ajagu? Age, Bio, Wiki Facts on Meena Harris Husband