Amaury Guichon is one of the best pastry chefs out there. Since he can make almost anything out of chocolate, it might not be wrong to call him the best. If you follow his work you might have already seen the most creative desserts he has been able to make.
From dragons to watches to the gramophone, he has made desserts of shapes no one has dared to before. So, you see, he is unlike anyone which explains the wide fan-following he has. To know more about Amaury Guichon, here are some facts on his wife, age, Wikipedia, and more.
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Parents||Phil and Mary-Anne|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Wife||Fiona Bergson (Girlfriend)|
10 Facts on Amaury Guichon
- Amaury Guichon (born on 15 March 1991) is a French pastry chef. His age is 29 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Starting off with the fact about his wife, he is actually not married yet. However, he is in a relationship with his photographer girlfriend. And, her name is Fiona Bergson.
- The chef does not have a bio on Wikipedia. But, that is okay because we have covered some of the most basic details about him in this article.
- His net worth has been reported by multiple online sources to be around $5 million dollars. The artistic pastry chef has built such a successful career that he was bound to amass such a heavy amount of wealth.
- Talking about his family, Amaury was born to parents, Phil and Mary-Anne.
- He is not married by now. Similarly, he does not have any children as of now.
- He is of French nationality. However, he currently resides in Las Vegas, United States.
- The famous chef has the username, @amauryguichon on his Instagram account. He has 2.4 million followers.
- Amaury Guichon is 5 feet and 10 inches tall.
- He runs his cooking school called Pastry Academy by Amaury Guichon.