Amber Mark is a singer, songwriter, and producer born in America. Her style includes sounds from bossa nova, R&B, soul, and hip hop. She has a very distinct fashion and style which she says is inspired by her mother.
Amber released her debut single “S P A C E” to her Soundcloud in 2016 and got noticed by Zane Lowe. In May 2017, she released her debut album, 3:33 am. She issued the EP “Conexão” in 2018. She was even nominated at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards, for “Best Engineered Album”.
|Birthday||December 29, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Fun Facts About Amber Mark
- Mark was born on a farm on December 29, 1993, in Tennessee, USA. Her current age is 26.
- She has her website where she promotes and sells her music and a merch store where she has a clothing line.
- Amber Mark has over 10k followers on Twitter where her bio is Singer/Songwriter/Producer. She joined Twitter in January 2016.
- Her Facebook page is liked by over 21.9k people and followed by 44.4k people.
- Amber is very active on Instagram with 78.3k followers. Her Instagram is very colorful and full of aesthetics.
- Her dad was Jamaican and her mother was German. She was raised by her mother and does not have a good relationship with her dad. Meanwhile, they separated when Amber was young. Her mother, Mia died in 2013.
- She has lived and traveled through many places such as Miami, New York, India, Berlin, and eventually, she settled in New York when she was 18.
- Previously, Mark worked at a cocktail bar, hair salon, and was assisting the manager at Rock Nation before her music career took off.
- Amber Mark hasn’t revealed her salary to the public yet. Her net worth is estimated to be $1 Million in 2020.
- Mark is in a relationship, but she has not revealed her boyfriend’s name yet as she likes to keep a few details about her life private.