Amber Rupinta is a very famous journalist and anchor. She currently works at the WTVD News network. Her way of delivering news has collected a lot of fans for her. Amber Rupinta is also a meteorologist and ABC11 Raleigh Anchor/Reporter.
She covers the air on weekdays every morning. She usually reports about various important things like traffic updates, international news as well as local news.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches approx.|
|Net Worth||2 million dollars|
Top 10 Facts On Amber Rupinta
- Amber’s Wikipedia page mentions that she grew up as the child of a U.S. Navy soldier. Her father was enrolled in the Navy and gave her many opportunities to live all around the globe.
- Amber has not revealed her age height and weight yet, but her age group is estimated to be around 30-40 years old with a height of 5 feet 4 inches approx and a weight of about 55 kgs.
- Her keen interest in learning new things has earned her many certificates and degrees like a B.A. in Mass, a B.A. in science degree, and certificates of Meteorology and Technology.
- Amber marked the hike of her career in 2001 and has been unstoppable ever since. She started working for WCAU.
- Now, Amber is married to her husband, who is a chiropractor and owns his practice. She also has two children who’re names she has not revealed yet.
- Amber is a very educated woman with a lot of experience in the fields she is working on now.
- Amber’s net worth has not been revealed exactly. However, her net worth is estimated to be around 2 million dollars.
- She currently resides in Raleigh with her husband and two sons. She is living a happily married life and prioritizes her family above everyone and everything.
- In 2010, Amber also anchored a show that was named “ten.”
- Despite all the struggles of a working mom, Amber makes sure that her two sons get enough time and refuses to compromise with her personal life.