Love Island Australia star Josh Moss became famous after coming 3rd in the show’s 1st season. He was the 2nd runner up alongside Amelia Plummer.
|Birthday||January 16, 1993|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
Similarly, the couple also made the news and headlines after they had a wedding photo shoot without actually tying the knot which sent the internet into a frenzy for a while before they clarified that they had not actually gotten married. Read more about the former Love Island star.
10 Facts On Josh Moss
- Josh Moss was born on January 16, 1993, and is 27 years old as of September 2020 as per Fandom. He was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Moss is an Australian citizen and is a Caucasian as per his ethnicity. he is also 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- His job originally is of a Sports Administrator who became a celebrity after he appeared on Love Island Australia Season 1 in 2018.
- As a matter of fact, he met his partner Amelia Plummer on the show ad they have been together ever since.
- They shocked the fans by releasing ‘wedding pictures’ but it was later revealed that it was just a photoshoot and they were not actually married. Plummer, 24, was wearing a bridal gown designed by famous fashion mogul J.Andreatta.
- They even had a wedding like setting in the photoshoot area, complete with seats and an arch.
- Amelia said that she would eventually like to get married to Moss but said she is just 24 years old and not ready as of 2020.
- When asked further they said that they were planning to get married but had not set a time.
- He also has an Instagram account with over 380,000 followers on the platform. He regularly shares pictures of him and Amelia on social media.
- On the contrary, he is not active on other social media accounts.