Ami Vitale is a famous American Photojournalist who is known for her work for the National Geographic channel. Besides, she is also a documentary filmmaker and philanthropist. She has traveled around South Asia and captured the moments of several unique families.
Apart from that, Ami is a true inspirer and social media influencer. She also works as the brand ambassador for Nikon. She is totally obsessed with nature and clicks ever so mesmerizing photos with her sensational photography talents.
10 Facts on Ami Vitale
- Ami Vitale is a famous American photojournalist who works for the National Geographic channel. She hails from Montana, United States but has traveled around the world with her camera.
- Moreover, she is around 49 years old. However, her birthday is not known to us at the moment.
- Likewise, she has a wiki-bio but the details about her personal life are not mentioned in it.
- Hence, the information about her husband or children is not available. It will be updated very soon as we are keeping tabs on them.
- Moreover, Ami is best known for her photography. She is a contract photographer for the National Geographic channel. Besides, photography runs in her veins.
- As a result, she has exceptional followers on social media. Her Instagram account comprises of more than 1.1 million followers to date. Similarly, she has 16k twitter followers.
- The fact of whether she is married or not is also not known. We wish we could provide you with the information but the photographer seems to keep her life private.
- As for her net worth, she has surely amassed millions of dollars through her work.
- Furthermore, Ami has won World Press Photo awards for five times already. She is also a filmmaker and has featured on Tv series.
- Also, the photographer is an Ambassador to Nikon. She is known for covering the wild pandas and fragile peace in Srilanka.