Amrita Acharia is a British actress who is known for her appearance in the HBO fantasy drama series, Game of Thrones. She portrayed the role of “Irri” in the highly famous fantasy show. She has already made a lot of appearances in several other movies and shows.
And among them, the latest one of her portrayal comes in the recent ITV mini-series, The Sister. The actress plays the role of “Holly Fox” in the horror mini-series. Moreover, Amrita Acharia comes from Nepalese and Ukrainian heritage. Her father is a Nepalese gynecologist who met her Ukrainian mother during the time he was studying in Kyiv. However, she has spent most of her adult life in England pursuing her acting career. Here is everything you need to know about her.
|Parents||Dr. Ganesh Acharya|
10 Facts on Amrita Acharia
- Amrita Acharia is a British actress who is portraying the role of “Holly Fox” in the ITV series, The Sister.
- Moreover, Amrita doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend at the moment. Her social media photos do not imply anyone as her boyfriend.
- Amrita Acharia is currently 33 years old. She was born in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- She celebrates her birthday on 31 July every year.
- Moreover, the actress has an average height of 1.57 meters. She has an Asian-Caucasian skin tone.
- As for her parents, her father is a Nepalese doctor and her mother is Ukrainian.
- Her parents met each other in Kyiv when her father, Dr. Ganesh Acharya went there for his studies.
- However, Amrita Acharia has a British nationality as she has been based there for more than 15 years.
- The actress does have a significant Instagram presence as she has more than 13k followers already on Instagram.
- Along with her well dedicated Wikipedia biography, Amrita also has a bio written on IMDb and many other web portal sites.