Amy Groening is a producer and actress from Canada. Amy is known for movies such as Father’s Day (2011), Goon (2011), and Teen Lust (2014). Groening has roles in NBC’s Horizon, on CW’s Reign, and CW’s Backpackers. Amy has appeared in many Hallmark and Lifetime projects such as House on Fire, Christmas Wish List, My One & Only, and Secret Ingredient.
Groening moved to New York and went to the Neighbourhood Playhouse Theatre, where she studied Meisner acting technique. According to Amy’s IMDb page, she is related to Matt Groening. Matt is a cartoonist, animator, producer, and one of the creators of Simpsons.
Quick Facts: Amy Groening Age And Wikipedia: Is Snowkissed Actress Married?
|Education||Neighbourhood Playhouse Theatre|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Amy Groening
- How old is she? The exact age, date of birth, and zodiac sign of Amy Groening are not public yet. By the looks of her pictures, Amy seems to be in her early 30s.
- Groening was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Amy’s nationality is Canadian, and her ethnicity seems to be Caucasian.
- The net worth details and the details of Amy Groening’s salary and earnings have not been revealed yet.
- Amy Groening has 1.7k followers on her Instagram account. Amy has 181 posts on Instagram as of January 2021.
- Is She Married? The details of Amy Groening’s boyfriend, husband, and relationship are kept private away from the media.
- Amy Groening does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet. One can read Amy’s bio in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Groening joined Twitter in April 2012, where she has 560 followers. Amy has 216 tweets on her Twitter account.
- Amy loved to dance, and she started studying modern and ballet dance at a very young age.
- Amy Groening has a Facebook account with over 1.5k followers. More than 1.5k people like Amy’s Facebook account.
- Amy is all set to appear in the 2021 Hallmark movie, Snowkissed. Groening is playing the character of Jayne in the film.