Amy Ford aka Amy Thorn Johnson is a Republican nurse who was recently arrested for shooting a woman. According to reports, she shot at a woman after they got into an argument. The victim is expected to make a full recovery.
Johnson recently spoke at the RNC and has shown a lot of support for POTUS Donald Trump. She is also a nurse who had been active in the effort against Coronavirus.
|Name||Amy Thorn Johnson|
|Education||Matewan High School; Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College; West Virginia University|
10 Facts About Amy Thorn Johnson
- Amy Thorn (Amy Thorn Johnson)’s Wikipedia page doesn’t exist but you can get her information with the help of the following facts.
- Thorn is 39 years old as of October 2020 according to this source.
- Amy is married and has a husband but his name has not been revealed, In addition to this, she is also the mother of 3 children.
- Her family has been away from the spotlight. Thorn, on the other hand, is a nurse who has received Trump recognition and also spoke at the Republican National Convention in August 2020.
- As per her speech, she has worked as a nurse for more than 17 years and due to her qualifications was deployed to New York at the height of the pandemic.
- She shared her experiences while tackling COVID in New York. She did not contract the virus herself.
- Her parents raised her in Matewan, West Virginia, USA. Her mother was also a nurse and her father used to be a coal miner as reported by Heavy.
- In October 2020, she was arrested for shooting at a woman after she got into an argument with her.
- According to reports, she and the victim were arguing when Amy reached into her car, pulled out a gun, and shot her.
- The victim was shot in the abdomen and is recovering at a hospital. Johnson said that she shot the woman in self-defense.