Ana Karina Guevara is a Mexican actress who is mostly seen in films and TV shows. Ana is also a famous theatre actor in Mexico. She started her theatre career when she was young. Ana has participated in over thirty-five plays since her childhood. Her most notable TV shows include Beauty and the Beasts, The Pilot, Yago, Imposters, and Until I Met You.
Ana’s career highlight remains monologue Kahlo by Humberto Robles, where she portrays Frida Kahlo. At present, she is performing in the play “Kahlo, Viva la Vida” at the Hellenic Theater.
Guevara is also appearing in the TV series “El Último Dragón“, where she portrays the role of Patricia along with Sebastian Rulli.
Quick Facts: Ana Karina Guevara: 10 Facts You Need To Know
|Name||Ana Karina Guevara|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Ana Karina Guevara
- The age details of Ana Karina Guevara is not present on the Internet. She seems to be in her late 30s.
- Ana Guevara was born and raised in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico. Guevara’s nationality is Mexican but her ethnicity is unknown.
- The net worth details of Ana Karina Guevara along with her salary and earning details are kept private.
- Is Ana Karina Guevara married? The details about Ana Karina Guevara’s husband and married life have not been revealed yet.
- The actress has been active on Twitter since February 2010. Aba has 3.8k followers on her Twitter account with over 5.8k tweets.
- Ana Guevara has 1.9k followers on her Instagram account. She is very active on Instagram with 779 posts as of January 2021.
- Ana Karina Guevara has a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. The page details her bio along with her career and filmography.
- Guevara has not disclosed any details about her family, siblings, parents, and upbringing.
- Ana Guevara began her movie career in 1996 with the Mexican movie Urban Violence which was released in 1996.
- Her first theatre role was in “The Little Prince” when she was seven years old.