Anand Giridharadas is a writer, columnist, and author who has published several books and has written many columns in the respected newspaper. He has also commented on how net worth of candidates how they do in an election.
Giridharadas is of Indian origin and most of his writing has been focused on India. The writer was also given his own show called ‘Seat at the Table’ which was canceled.
|Birthday||September 27, 1981|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts On Anand Giridharadas
- Anand Giridharadas’ net worth has been estimated to be in the $1 million to $5 million range.
- According to his own website, he has a wife named Priya B. Parker, who is also an author. They have been married for a lot of years and they also have 2 children together.
- His Wiki page doesn’t exist but you can read all about the author in this article.
- He is an author and he is known for his commentary on politics and the class difference in society and the bad side of billionaires.
- There have been many of his works critically acclaimed for their socially conscious messages. One of his most acclaimed and awaited works is “the.ink” newsletter. He shares his views on money, politics, and culture in the newsletter.
- In February 2019, Anand Giridharadas’ comments on Trump, became a beloved piece by Democrats as he told, Trump was a President that made him think again about America.
- Anand Giridharadas was born on September 27, 1981, and is 39 years old as of October 2020. He was born in Ohio, USA but has an Indian origin.
- He went to India and stayed there for a while before returning to the USA. His first book was called ‘India Calling’.
- The journalist got his politics and history degree from the University of Michigan.
- Giridharadas has also released several other books like ‘The True American’, ‘Winners Take All’, etc.