Justin Qualley is the eldest son of supermodel and actress, Andie MacDowell. Being the son of a Hollywood A-lister, many people are curious to know about him. However, he has been keeping quite a distance from the media and all the attention.
It seems like he enjoys living his life behind the spotlight. No wonder, the public has rarely caught sight of him and know very few things about his whereabouts. But, we have gone to the end of the world to get a few facts about him. So, here they are.
|Age||34 years old|
|Profession||Real Estate Agent|
|Parents||Andie MacDowell and Paul Qualley|
|Siblings||Rainey and Margaret Qualley|
10 Facts on Justin Qualley
- Justin Qualley (born in the year 1986) is the son of Andie MacDowell and Paul Qualley. His age is 34 years old.
- He looks pretty tall so there is no doubt that his height is really good.
- The details on his wife have not been discovered yet. In fact, most people are not even aware of the fact if he is even married yet.
- He has two younger sisters as his siblings. And, they are Rainey and Margaret Qualley. All of them seem really close to each other. Unlike their brother, Rainey and Margaret are living their life publicly.
- Regarding his family, his parents divorced in the year 1999.
- He works as a real estate agent while both of his sisters are pursuing their careers in movies and modeling.
- He is on Instagram. However, he has kept his Instagram account private, only the people who know him personally get to follow him.
- Born in the United States, his nationality is American. And, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed yet. But, considering that he is a real estate agent, he must earn a great deal.
- His father, Paul Qualley is a former model and a rancher.