Andrea Avery is a stunning American actress famous for her role ‘Gabriella’ in the movie ‘A Cinderella Story’ which was released in the year 2004. Since then, she got engaged in making her career more bright.
She is one of the gorgeous actresses whose performance is appreciated and liked by many of her fans and viewers. Below are the 10 facts that you would not wanna miss about Andrea Avery.
|Birthday||October 6, 1983|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
10 Facts About Andrea Avery
- Andrea is an American actress celebrated for her role as ‘Gabriella ‘ in the movie with an awesome storyline ‘A Cinderella Story’ which came in the theater in 2004. She played the role of mean twin sister in the movie whose acting skill is appreciated by viewers.
- She started her career in the movie industry in the year 2003 with the short movie ‘Soul To Take’ where she portrayed the role of ‘Stacie Fergurson’. Her last movie is ‘Muse’ which came to the theatre in the year 2005.
- Andrea Avery was born on October 6 in small-town Silsbee, Texas in the year 1983 and was raised in Denton, Texas. Her current age as of 2020 is 37 years old.
- Despite being an exceeding talented actress, she does not have a Wikipedia profile which is not liked by her fans who want to explore more of her life events. However, she has a profile on IMDB where she has a credit of 5 movies.
- Andrea Avery has kept her personal life private to herself. However, she is a married lady with 3 children but the details of her husband including her children are kept off the records. She was married on St.Patrick’s Day.
- Andrea is one of the beautiful actresses of the movie industry who has a decent height of 5 feet 4 inches with an average weight. She has a hobby of making jewelry.
- Moreover, she is not seen on the social media platform. If she appears on social media, she will have a huge number of followers.
- She belongs to American Nationality and has red hair. She probably is of white ethnicity and belongs to the zodiac sign ‘Libra’ due to which she is idealistic and excessively talented.
- While studying in high school, she was passionate about her acting career. She met her late manager, ‘Craig Wargo’ and graduated a year early from High School.
- With acting and directing as a career, she is a social activist who raises awareness about human trafficking. She has also written a children’s book ‘The Feather of Vaceilia’.