Andrea Hall is an American firefighter from Georgia. She is a captain of the City of Fulton Fire in Georgia.
Moreover, Andrea Hall has been in the national spotlight as she will be performing the pledge of allegiance in the presidential inauguration of Joe Biden. She is the first African-American firefighter to pledge allegiance in the white house.
Quick Facts: Who Is Firefighter Andrea Hall? Inauguration Pledge of Allegiance
Likewise, Joe Biden will become the 46th president of the United States on January 20, 2021. The current-presidential elect has selected candidates from every field for the recitation of the pledge of allegiance. It is kind of typical of him as he won the elections as a result of ethnic equality.
The inauguration will take place on Wednesday at noon.
Andrea Hall will lead the nation in reciting the Pledge of Allegiance at Joe Biden’s inauguration next week.
In 2004, the Georgian became the first Black woman promoted to fire captain in the history of the City of South Fulton Fire Rescue Department. https://t.co/prF0RFiFlK
— CNN (@CNN) January 14, 2021
10 Facts on Andrea Hall
- Andrea Hall is an American firefighter who is based in the state of Georgia.
- Moreover, Andrea Hall will be reciting the pledge of allegiance in the inauguration ceremony of the 46th president of the United States, Joe Biden.
- As of 2021, Andrea Hall is around 47 years old. She has been a service for her nation from a very young age.
- Despite her good work, Andrea Hall is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moving on, she has not been in the spotlight before. Hence, there are very few known facts about her.
- Hence, Andrea Hall has not shared any details about her husband, children, and family until now.
- The firefighter is the captain of the City of Fulton Fire in Georgia.
- Also, she is the first African American woman to be a firefighter captain. She has been in the position for around 16 years.
- Prior to that, she worked as a firefighter for more than 12 years. Hence, the good woman has devoted almost three decades of her life to public service.
- However, the information on her net worth remains under review for now.